particularly if Avalanche ends up as OP as people expect). | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wilkinson
wilkinson Aug 10 '22
You can take action. In a couple of months I have made a 98 team. Have not spent anything, just been a project in lockdown. The reduction in price of   Madden 23 coins
 Legends packs actually helped (as did the fan appreciation packs that I do not think can be found any longer unfortunately). Though I've never played a game online - only played because I am turd. I guarantee I'm not trying to trash talk but it's really easy to have coins out of wl and that I feel all gamers are cheap asf rn so provided that you can get a nice number of wins it ought to be simple.

You have to put money or time in, although I will not say you need to grind to get a top-team. That being said, the early game is the best time to put yourself up for success within the entire year IF you capitalize on coin-making approaches along with your high-tier pulls. For instance, I was able to generate a fantastic amount of coins during the EA Access period by selling my top pulls and turning hyped elites after the Madden NFL 23 match drops (Bobby Wagner and Jamal Adams, assuming they're rated appropriately, are gonna be in high need early, particularly if Avalanche ends up as OP as people expect).

Does anyone finds it difficult to tell how"good" your competitors actually are this season?

With how buttocks and simple friendly the meta was this season, I feel just like you ran into precisely the exact same stuff every game even over last year. Because of that, it's really become quite easy to counter, so whenever you confront someone running it, it's almost a relief as you know precisely what to do. I personally play very different from many folks (pocket QB, 5 Broad and Bunch, enjoying coverage and nearly never running"glitch" blitzes, aside from one I made myself up ). I feel like cause of that, people don't have any idea what to do, leading to me flooding people a lot of this time. It's hard to tell whether people are just THAT bad this year or so I am as good as I believe myself to be.

P.S. I don't have enough time to play all WL, hence the only WL I'd actually play was to get the Stay and Play rewards and also to mess around in a match that didn't matter to me personally. If someone beat me by a whole lot without conducting the meta I believed them good unless they have bailed. I played with someone earlier who run essentially only 5 Wide in his Super Bowl and I flooded buy mut 23 coins  him. 5 wide takes essentially no skill imo since the streaks are available every moment.